SWIT In a nutshell
SWIT is an organization of people fighting for gender equality , and a better life for women in Syria. We create impact through action to build skills and confidence, setting women up for success. The organization aims to provide official training and online courses for the women, mentoring by professionals in IT from around the world, and then introducing them to the Belgian market as experts to fulfil the gap in the EU market for women in technical professionals.
How does it work?
Step 1: join as a profissional
join us as a professional, and be part of the community and participate in our workshops.
Step 2: start the training
Get tailored training conducted by professionals to prepare you in both technical side and soft skills side to access the global market.
Step 3: find a job
Get access to opportunities to the Belgian and global job market, and special offers by our companies.
Meet our team
Founder/ software engineer
HR team lead/ Network engineer
Senior graphic designer
Events team lead/ Marketing
Website expert / Software Engineer
IT Engineer / Digital marketing
Architect / graphic designer
Architect / Events coordinator
IT engineer / Content creator
We want to help Syrian women embrace technology
- To empower women and girls in Syria with the skills needed to advance in the technology field.
- To guide women looking to start a career in technology.
- To inform women about digital opportunities and to promote gender equality in the tech industry.
- To empower women in tech to share their experiences and to present them as role models.
- To introduce professional Syrian women to the Tech industry in Belgium and around the world.